Helping Protect Communities / Flood Alleviation
In 2007 Moreton, along with many areas of the country, suffered devastating flooding. Since then the district has benefitted from a number of schemes to help withstand adverse weather.
Complete Utilities has just finished (Summer 2017) a comprehensive flood alleviation project which will help protect the area for many years. We worked alongside the Councils and the Environment Agency to ensure this scheme provided much needed flood protection, environmental protection, safety and value for money.
- First class defences
- Reducing flood risk
- Improving water resilience
- Making Moreton a safer place
- Civil engineering protecting homes and businesses
- Complete Utilities | Complete Civils
- Working alongside Cotswold District Council, Gloucestershire County Council, The Environment Agency and other organisations
- Health and Safety Approved